We move to the text
If You Become Ill on a Holiday or at Night
If you become ill on a holiday, please take advantage of the services offered by emergency hospitals or emergency dental clinics.
Weekend and Holiday Medical Clinic
- Medical Departments: Internal medicine and pediatrics
- Address: Mitaka-shi Ishikaikan, 7-23, Nozaki 1-chome
- Tel: 0422-47-2155
- Hours: 10:00 to 11:45 a.m., 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 to 9:30 p.m.
Pediatric Initial Emergency/Weekday Auxiliary Night Clinic (Child Emergency Mitaka)
- Medical Department: Pediatrics
- Address: Mitaka-shi Ishikaikan, 7-23 Nozaki 1-chome
- Tel: 0422-24-8199
- Hours: Weekdays (Monday through Friday), 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (Reception is open until 10:00 p.m.)
Weekend and Holiday Emergency Dental Clinic
- Medical Department: Dentistry
- Address: Mitaka City Comprehensive Health Center (Genki Creation Plaza 2F), 37-1, Shinkawa 6-chome
- Tel: 0422-46-3234
- Hours: 10:00 to 11:45 a.m. and 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
* Remember to take your health insurance certificate (kenko hokensho) if you visit a clinic (and your Elderly Subsidy Recipient Card, if you have one).
Designated Emergency Hospitals in Mitaka
- Kyorin University Hospital
20-2, Shinkawa 6-chome Tel: 0422-47-5511
- Nomura Hospital
3-6, Shimorenjaku 8-chome Tel: 0422-47-4848
- Mitaka Chuo Hospital
23-10, Kamirenjaku 5-chome Tel: 0422-44-6161
Telephone Information Services
Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Institution Information
Inquiries concerning medical facilities and the Japanese medical system are handled.
- Languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Thai and Spanish.
- Hours: Daily, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Tel: 03-5285-8181
Information via Internet