Mitaka International Exchange Walk Rally 2010
On National Walk Rally Day, MISHOP is holding Mitaka International Exchange Walk Rally 2010 to promote interaction and cultural exchange between Japanese and foreign residents. Make small groups with people from different nations and walk through famous spots in Mitaka City while answering trivia questions along the way.
- The Mitaka International Society for HOsPitality (MISHOP)
TEL: 0422-43-7812 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date :
- May 16th (Sun.) Noon~4p.m. (The event will be held even in light rain)
(*In the event of heavy rain, MISHOP office will make a decision by 9:30
a.m. as to whether the event will proceed)
- Assembly Point :
- Inokashira-koen Station (Keio Line)
- Course :
- Inokashira-koen Station to Mitaka Ekimae Community Center
(There will be a ceremony after you reach the goal)
- Participants :
- First 100 Entries
- Participation Fee :
- 100 yen (pay up-front)
- Application :
- Apply by visiting, call or through MISHOP website by May 10th (Monday) with your name, address, cell phone number, gender, date of birth, and nationality (and spoken languages).
(*Prior application is mandatory. You will not be able to apply at the event.)
- Prior application is mandatory. You will not be able to apply at the event.
- Please eat lunch beforehand.
- Please wear an outfit and shoes that are comfortable to walk in.
Seeking Volunteer Staff Members!
We are currently seeking volunteers to help out with the event. We need help with examining the course, creating trivia questions, setting things up at the event,reception and other activities. Please contact MISHOP office if you are interested.
Inquiries: Planning Management Room Ext. 2113